Apple has released an updated version of iTunes 9.0.3. iTunes 9.0.3 update comes with a number of bug fixes, including:
- iTunes no longer ignores your “Remember password for purchases” setting.
- Addresses problems with syncing some Smart Playlists and Podcasts with iPod.
- Resolves a problem recognizing when iPod is connected.
- Addresses issues that affect stability and performance.
We strongly recommend iPhone jailbreakers to stay away from this update until iTunes 9.0.3 is confirmed safe for jailbreaking iPhone and iPod Touches. Follow us on Twitter to receive latest update on this latest iTunes version and other iPhone hacking stuff.
Update: iTunes 9.03 is Safe for Jailbreakers
Today’s iTunes 9.0.3 update is safe for jailbreakers and unlockers. (No funny business with syncing or DFU mode.)
If you’re brave enough to install it right away, let us know how it works for you.
Update 2: iTunes 9.2 is available for download now:
- Download iTunes 9.2 for Windows and Mac
Update 2: iTunes 9.2.1 is now available for download:
Download iTunes 10.2.2
should i download itunes 9.03 if i am trying to upgrade only for my ipod and itunes. I do not have iphone, yet.