As we all know that Apple didn’t approve Google Voice app for iPhone and removed GV Mobile and Voice Central apps from the iTunes with an excuse that these apps replicate iPhone’s built-in features like Dialer, SMS, etc.
Later, the GV Mobile developer submitted its app to the Cydia store to serve the jailbreak community for free. But now the developer has updated its GV Mobile app for jailbreak community to GV Mobile + v2.0.10 which is a paid app and can be purchased from Cydia for $1.99.
GV Mobile brings the power of Google Voice to your iPhone. This is not a VoIP/SIP dialer! *** Your must already have a Google Voice account.***
New Features in GV Mobile +
- New tab system for Contacts, Favorites, Keypad
- Landscape SMS
- Call & Add Contact from SMS main view
- International support for SMS (until Google blocks it)
- Call, Text, & Add Contact from History
- Voicemail transcriptions, new voicemail screen layout
- Call, Text, & Add Contact from Voicemail
- Local archiving of voicemail (doesn’t download every time)
- Offline dialing (via dialing GV #)
- Default Area code (for those that don’t need to dial the area code in you area)
- More data sync options (Interval, Startup, Startup on demand, manual)
- Multiple Accounts
- User selectable tab to open to
- More Google Settings : Do Not Disturb, Call Screening, Call Presentation
- The core of the updates reside in the back end programming of the app – completely rebuilt from ground up.
You may also be interested in:
- How to: Install Cracked apps on iPhone
- iPhone Apps Database