Matte Nano is a decent matte finished iPhone theme enabled via Winterboard. This WinterBoard Theme contains:
- 2,295 icons (including duplicate icons)
- a wallpaper
- status bar
iPhone Theme: Matte Nano comes with an icon template (.psd) that is located in the Library/Themes/Matte Nano/Icons folder by SSH into iPhone. Matte Nano Winterboard theme also features a mask for app icons that resizes all those icons to theme icon size that do not come with the theme.
If you want to give a perfect matte look to your iPhone then install Matte Nano with Matte UI Graphite. You can also find a matte theme for SBsettings.
How to Install WinterBoard Theme: Matte Nano
- Matte Nano is available via Cydia.
- Make sure to Jailbreak iPhone first.
- Install WinterBoard via Cydia.
- Open up Cydia and search for Matte Nano and install it.
- then search for Matte UI Graphite and install it
- Now activate Matte Theme and Matte UI Graphite from WinterBoard.
iPhone Theme: Matte Nano Screenshots
You may also like:
Matte Nano is indeed a complete matte GUI theme for winterboard.
The mask to make all icons the same size is not working for me….i installed matte nano. Are there settings somewhere? or a different add-on i need to download?
remove and resync those apps
I Did Everything I Saw & Nothing Changed At All 🙁 PLEASE HELP