Finally, the year’s most anticipated iPhone game: Need for Speed Shift is now available in the AppStore.
Out of the total 13 NFS installments, Need for Speed Shift is the second EA’s Need for Speed title released as iPhone game after Need for Speed Undercover.
Lets have a quick look at the Need for Speed Shift for iPhone features:
- Drive 20 awesome cars, including the BMW M3 GT2, Lamborghini Gallardo & Pagani Zonda
- Access both live Bluetooth and local WiFi Multiplayer across 6 modes
- Race on 18 unique tracks in stunning international locations (Chicago, London & Tokyo)
- Jump into Quick Race or dominate the circuit in career mode.
- Select 3 Difficulty Settings (Rookie, Pro or Veteran)
- Immerse yourself in physics-based accelerated 3D graphics with OpenGL ES 2.0 integrations
Need for Speed Shift for iPhone Screeshots:
Download Need for Speed Shift [iTunes Link]