Suave is a very nice WinterBoard theme for iPhone designed by Thyraz. Suave WinterBoard Theme package includes:
- 114 icons (stock applications, a few additional applications and quite a few alternate icons).
- A wallpaper
- Page dots
- A Dock
Suave iPhone theme itself resizes the icons that do not come with the package because theme icons are smaller than original iPhone ones. You can get more icons for this theme from here. If you want to create your own icons for this theme, you can find the icon template file (.psd) in the theme’s folder (Library/Themes/Suave.theme) by SSH into iPhone.
How to Install WinterBoard Theme: Suave
- Suave is available via Cydia under ModMyi Repo.
- Make sure to Jailbreak your iPhone first.
- Install WinterBoard on your iPhone via Cydia.
- Open up Cydia and search for Suave and install it.
- Now activate Suave Theme from WinterBoard.
just installed suave iphone theme.. looks good
iGo My Way
Jaadu RDP / VNC
Sound Hound / Midomi
Suave really looks good!
Thanks for sharing!
My favorite iPhone theme so far. I wish it came with more icons.
Hmm, doesn’t work for me.When i run coertvenxtjs.php it gives me load of stuff scrolling and then next thing i know, it didnt generate any files for me. I even chmodded the whole directory to 777 just to make sure but still no go.Any idea why?