Finally a Firewall for iPhone/iPod Touch is on its way. The firewall for iPhone will alert us whenever an app or any daemon requires access to internet, data or AppStore.
The application will remain active in the background but keeping your iPhone overall performance reasonable. Whenever you will open an application, the firewall will come up with following options for you:
- Allow the connection once
- Lock the connection once
- Always allow the connection
- Always block the connection
- Allow all requests for an application
- Block all requests for an application
You’ll also be able to access firewall rules through an icon on your SpringBoard. There’s no further info available for the firewall. We will keep you posted as there comes any upodate. So stay tuned and follow us on Twitter.