In this iPhone guide you will learn how to fix push notification in jailbroken iPhone 2G running OS 3.0. If you don’t have a jailbroken iPhone 2G, you can do it using the following guides:
As this is a preliminary release for iPhone Push notifications fix by the Dev-Team, so we may expect future improvements in this fix before it’s finalized.
Lets fix push notifications on iPhone 2G OS 3.0.
How to Fix Push Notifications on iPhone 2G OS 3.0
Push Doctor is the new best Push Notification Solution:
- Remove any application that uses Push feature.
- Launch the Cydia from your iPhone Springboard.
- Go to Manage tab at bottom.
- Tap the big Sources button.
- Hit the Edit button at top right of the screen.
- Hit the Add button at the top left of the screen.
- Input http://cydia.iphoneil.net as Cydia Source/APT.
- When the source is added successfully, press the big Return to Cydia button.
- Tap the Done button at top right of the screen.
- Now press to select just added http://cydia.iphoneil.net Cydia Source.
- Select Push Fix from the list of packages.
- Press Install button at the top right of the screen.
- Then press Confirm button at top right to start the installation.
- Once installed, Press the big Reboot Device button to reboot your iPhone.
After reboot, verify that YouTube works. If not, reinstall the patch again.
Thanks to the great Dev-Team and others who made this possible. Don’t forget to leave your feedback.