As an iPhone owner you’ll agree that iTunes’ iPhone Backup is not that good. Sometimes you lost your SMS, Contacts etc. Keeping this problem in mind, iBlogeek has releases a Backup tool: BackToUp for Mac OS X that let you backup your iPhone in a much better and convenient way. This iPhone backup utility is independent of iTunes and an alternate to iTunes iPhone Backup.
The program is pretty good and make the backup of:
- Text Messages (SMS)
- Bookmarks and History of Safari
- Call History
- Bookmarks and History of Maps
- General Preferences (ringtone, etc)
Also, BackToUp can:
- Create a backup
- Restore a device using a backup
- Erase backups
- Update a backup
No room on your computer for your backup or want to make backup of you backup? Backup your iPhone with filesanywhere.com
Try the online storage services of filesanywhere.com. We just turned 10 last month making us one of the oldest and most established & secure companies in this sector. Online data backup is just one of the many features you will benefit from.
So come by anytime to filesanywhere.com for your secure online storage needs. We even have a filesanywhere iPhone app.
Great. Thank you so much.
Great! I share an iPhone SMS Backup software.
With this iPhone Transfer SMS software, you can backup SMS in iPhone to computer before iPhone reject receiving new SMS.
* Backup SMS in iPhone to computer
* View and Manage old iPhone SMS in your computer
* Password protection support (ANTS file only)
* Edit iPhone SMS on computer (ANTS file only)
* Print iPhone SMS on computer (MHT file print by IE)