h3lix jailbreak for iOS 10.3.3 is now available for all the 32-bit iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices. If you want to know how to jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 using h3lix jailbreak on any compatible iOS device, then follow the step-by-step instructions after the jump.
The h3lix jailbreak was released by a developer and hacker tihmstar on the Christmas Eve. Before you proceed with the jailbreak process, please read these important points carefully:
- h3lix jailbreak only supports iOS 10.3.3, the final iOS 10 update.
- It is a semi-untethered jailbreak. It means you’ll have to enter your device in jailbreak mode after every reboot. If you’re using a free Apple Developer account, you will also need to resign the jailbreak application every seven days.
- This jailbreak tool only supports 32-bit iOS devices that include:
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5C
- iPad 4th generation
- Since iOS 10.3.3 is the last software update available for these devices, it means the above-mentioned three iOS devices have been jailbroken for life.
- A Twitter user that goes by the handle @iBSparkes has announced that he will release an iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak for 64-bit iOS devices as well. He named his jailbreak as Meridian Jailbreak.
- If your device is running a newer version and it is between iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2, then you can use LiberiOS to jailbreak iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 on all the supported devices including iPhone X, iPhone, 8, and the iPhone 8 Plus.
- Take complete backup or your device either using iTunes or on the iCloud.
- Make sure your device has sufficient battery level to complete the jailbreak process.
Jailbreak iPhone and iPad iOS 10.3.3 with h3lix jailbreak
Here are easy to follow steps to jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 on any compatible iPhone and iPad using h3lix jailbreak:
Step 1: Download h3lix Jailbreak and Cydia Impactor
To achieve iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak, you need to download both the h3lix Jailbreak and Cydia Impactor from these links:
- Download h3lix jailbreak from the official website here.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here for Windows, macOS, or Linux.
Step 2: Sideload/Install h3lix IPA
Now that you have both the h3lix IPA and the Cydia Compactor, here is how to install the jailbreak IPA:
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch using the cable to your computer.
- Launch Cydia Compactor on your PC, and it will identify the connected iPhone or iPad.
- Drag-and-drop the h3lix jailbreak IPA file onto the interface of Cydia Impactor.
- Input your Apple Developer account ID and password when it asks for. Now, wait for the Cydia Impactor to sideload the signed h3lix app on your iOS device.
Step 3: Trust Developer Profile
Once the Cydia Impactor has successfully sideloaded the h3lix jailbreak app, it’s time to trust the developer profile installed:
- Open Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Tap of Profile(s) & Device Management.
Note: in some iOS version it may just be: General > Device Management.
- Tap the profile associated with h3lix jailbreak app.
- Tap on Trust and confirm it.
Step 4: Execute the Jailbreak process
- You should now have the h3lix jailbreak app on your Home screen. Launch the jailbreak app by tapping on it.
- Press the Jailbreak button to begin the jailbreak process.
- After the completion of jailbreak process, your device will respring automatically, and you should see Cydia on your Home screen.
That’s it! You have successfully jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 with h3lix jailbreak tool.
How to make Semi-Untethered Jailbreak Work?
As mentioned earlier, h3lix jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak, which means the jailbreak will stop working after every reboot. Any jailbreak app or tweak will stop working after the restart. To re-enter the jailbreak mode, you will need to launch the h3lix jailbreak app and follow the on-screen instruction to re-jailbreak.
Does h3lix jailbreak app expire?
If you have installed h3lix jailbreak app using a free Apple Developer account, it will expire after 7 days. It means you’ll have to re-install it using Cydia Impactor to get another 7 days window. The installation steps are exactly similar to what we have discussed in the original guide above.
Note: you only need the h3lix jailbreak app whenever you reboot the device for re-jailbreaking purposes. Even when the app has expired after 7 days, and you do not reboot your device, the jailbreak will keep on working. You would need the app whenever you restart.
Do not forget to share your h3lix Jailbreak experience in the comments section below.