We are less than two hours away from the official unveiling of iPhone X/8/8 Plus. Apple is all set to kick-start its September 12 event at Steve Jobs theatre inside its newly built Apple Park campus. Apple has announced that the company will live stream its September 12 media event. Here are all the details you need to watch Apple iPhone X / 8 event live on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, PC, and Android device.
While we here at iPhoneHeat will provide you with extensive coverage of the event, but you’ll probably want to tune in and watch everything happening live. Now matter what OS your device is running, it’s very convenient to watch Apple’s September 12 event live.
Prerequisites to watch 2017 iPhone event live
You can access the live stream Apple’s iPhone event virtually on any devices, but make sure your device meets the following OS version requirements:
- Mobile Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 7.0 or later version
- Mac running macOS 10.8.5 or later with Safari 6.0.5
- PC with Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 installed
- Apple TV running software version 6.2or later
- Apple TV 4 running tvOS
How to Watch Apple 2017 iPhone event on iPhone, iPad, or Mac
Watching any live stream from Apple on an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or a Mac is pretty straight forward. All you need to do is open Safari browser and visit Apple’s September 2017 Event web page. The stream typically starts a few minutes before the scheduled time frame. In case your keynote live stream gets stuck, simply reload the web page to jump-start the viewing process.
How to watch 2017 iPhone event keynote on Apple TV
If you have an Apple TV, you can watch the 2017 iPhone keynote right from the comfort of your living room sofa. Here are the steps:
Apple TV 4: install the Events app from App Store available on your tvOS and watch Tim Cook unveiling the new hardware.
Older Apple TV models: If you have an Apple TV 3 or older model, the Apple Events app will automatically appear on your Home screen. Just wait for it, there is no need for any software update.
In case the stream is not working properly, force quit the Events app and retry.
How to watch iPhone X / 8 Event keynote on PC
To watch the keynote on a PC, the system must be running Windows 10. Only open the built-in Microsoft Edge browser and go to Apple’s September 2017 Event page.
Microsoft Edge supports Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology, so you’ll have a seamless viewing experience with Edge on Windows 10.
Event start time
Apple is going to kick-off its iPhone X keynote in the United States at 10:00 am PDT / 1:00 EST.
If you are from some other parts of the world and not sure when the event will kick off in your time zone, please check out the Time Zone list below. You can also visit our details page on Apple iPhone X Keynote start time.
- Vancouver, Canada—Tuesday, 10:00 am PDT
- Toronto, Canada—Tuesday, 1:00 pm EDT
- Halifax, Canada—Tuesday, 2:00 pm ADT
- London, United Kingdom—Tuesday, 6:00 pm BST
- Berlin, Germany—Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Paris, France—Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Rome, Italy—Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Zagreb, Croatia—Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Moscow, Russia—Tuesday, 8:00 pm MSK
- Helsinki, Finland—Tuesday, 8:00 pm EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey—Tuesday, 8:00 pm TRT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil—Tuesday, 2:00 pm BRT
- Cape Town, South Africa—Tuesday, 7:00 pm SAST
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates—Tuesday, 9:00 pm GST
- Delhi, India—Tuesday, 10:30 pm IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia—Wednesday, 12:00 am WIB
- Shanghai, China—Wednesday, 1:00 am CST
- Singapore—Wednesday, 1:00 am SGT
- Hong Kong—Wednesday, 1:00 am HKT
- Seoul, South Korea—Wednesday, 2:00 am KST
- Tokyo, Japan—Wednesday, 2:00 am JST
- Adelaide, Australia—Wednesday, 2:30 am ACST
- Perth, Australia—Wednesday, 1:00 am AWST
- Sydney, Australia—Wednesday, 3:00 am AEST
- Auckland, New Zealand—Wednesday, 5:00 am NZST
Follow iPhoneHeat’s Coverage
If you don’t have time to watch the event live, don’t worry, we have got you covered. If you want to learn what Apple is going to unveil in greater details, be sure to stay tuned at iPhoneHeat.com. We will be doing an in depth round the clock coverage throughout and after the event of all the announcements and releases.