You may know it by now that Pangu iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2 jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak solution for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices. It means you will have to run an app from your device every time you reboot it. After reboot, all your jailbreak apps and tweak will remain but won’t function after the reboot until you run a particular app from withing your device.
A semi-untethered jailbreak does not require you to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to a computer, on the other hand, a tethered jailbroken device needs to be attached to a computer to boot into the jailbreak state. Read more about tethered, untethered, and semi untethered jailbreak.
The Pangu jailbreak released for iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 is semi-untethered which means that you’ll have to run the jailbreak app on your device every time it is rebooted. The tweaks that you’ve installed will still remain but won’t function until you’ve jailbroken your device again. This is the primary difference of a semi-untethered jailbreak from a tethered one.
Please note that the re-jailbreak is only required after you reboot the device, not when it resprings. Here are the simple steps to easily re-jailbreak iPhone, iPad , and iPod Touch iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 with PP jailbreak app installed on your jailbroken device after a reboot.
Re-Jailbreak iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu After Reboot
If you have not already, you can jailbreak iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 without or without computer by following these guides:
To re-jailbreak after a reboot:
- Open the PP jailbreak app from the home screen of your device.
- If a prompt to enable notifications appears, press the Ok button.
- Tap on the big circular button in the middle of the screen and then lock your device by pressing the power/sleep button.
- After a few moments, a notification should appear on the lock screen with “Storage Almost Full” message. Ignore the message and do unlock your device yet.
- once the re-jailbreak process is completed, your device will respring itself and you will be able to use Cydia and other Cydia tweaks normally.
This is how easy the re-jailbreak process is and on top of that, all can be done right from the device without connecting it to a computer. Although it is not as convenient as an untethered jailbreak, it is still way simpler than a tethered jailbreak.
Share you thought about this semi-untethered iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak in the comments section below.