evasi0n 7 1.0.2 has been released with a fix for iPad 2 WiFi boot loop issue. Witht he prior releases of evasi0n jailbreak, the iPad 2 wifi only users were experiecing the issue of device getting stuck in the boot loop after jailbreaking with evasi0n forcing them to put the device in recovery mode and restore via iTunes. You can download evasi0n7 1.0.2 from the download links below…
evasi0n7 is an untetehred jailbreak for iOS 7 through iOS 7.0.4 for all the devcies that can run these software versions. In the previous evasi0n7 1.0.1 released evad3rs removed the controversial Chinese app store named TaiG.
IF you’ve already jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with evasi0n7 and it’s working fine, then there’s no need to re-jailbreak your device. However, iPad 2 wifi only users experiecing boot loop issue must try jailbreaking their device with evasi0n7 version 1.0.2. Supported devices and iOS version by untethered evasi0n jailbreak icludes:
- iOS 7, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4.
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
You can download evasi0n from our evasi0n download page. You may also be interested in out detailed evasi0n7 guides to jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
- Jailbreak iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 iOS 7.0.4 with Evasi0n
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 5G iOS 7.0.4 with evasi0n7
- Jailbreak iPad mini 2, iPad mini iOS 7.0.4 – iOS 7 with evasi0n
- Jailbreak iPad Air, iPad 4, 3, 2 iOS 7 – 7.0.4 with evasi0n7
Don’t forget to share your evasi0n7 jailbreak experience in the comments section below.