Evasi0n7, the untethered jailbreak for iOS 7.0.4-iOS 7, is now doubt the biggest surprise of the the year for the jalbreak community. You can jailbreak iPod Touch 5G on iOS 7.0.4 – iOS 7. In this guide we’ll walk you through the steps to jailbreak your iPod Touch 5G running iOS 7.0 – 7.0.4 with evasi0n7 on Windows and Mac OS X.
- It’s is an untetehred jailbreak.
- This guide works for iPod Touch 5G and all other iPad and iPhone models that can run iOS 7-7.0.4
- Make sure to backup your device data via iTunes or iCloud.
- Fresh restore your iPod Touch 5g to iOS 7.0.4 before trying the evasi0n jailbreak. You can download iOS 7.0.4 and follow this guide to update to iOS 7.0.4.
- Remove the passcode if you’ve set one on your iPod Touch 5G. To do so, go to Settings > General > Passcode Lock > and select “Turn Passcode Off”.
- Jailbreaking Voids your warranty. Follow this guide at your own risk.
iPhone users: jailbreak iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 iOS 7.0.4 with Evasi0n7
iPad mini users: jailbreak iPad mini 2, iPad mini iOS 7.0.4 – iOS 7 with evasi0n7
iPad users: jailbreak iPad Air, iPad 4, 3, 2 iOS 7 – 7.0.4 with evasi0n7
How to jailbreak iPod Touch 5G iOS 7.0.4
Assuming that you’ve read the notes mentioned above, lets jailbreak iPod Touch 5G iOS 7.0.4 – iOS 7.0 using evasi0n jailbreak tool.
First of all download evasi0n7 for Windows or Mac OS and extract the downloaded .zip file.
Now connect your iPod Touch 5G to your computer and execute the evasi0n app from the extracted .zip folder by double-clicking it. evasi0n should detect the connected iPod Touch and “Jailbreak” button will become clickable. If not, reconnect your device.
Now click the Jailbreak button on evasi0n to start the jailbreak process.
Evasi0n7 will then go through several jailbreaking steps to jailbreak your iPad, which may take about 5 minutes to complete. Most of the process is automated, just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the jailbreak process. Just don’t touch your device and follow the on screen instructions. Your iPod Touch may reboot several times duting the jailbreak process.
That’s it! you can find the Cydia icon on your jailbroken iPod Touch 5G springboard. You’ve successfully jailbreak iPod Touch 5G running iOS 7.0.4 – iOS 7 with Evasi0n 7 jailbreak. Now you can close the evasi0n app on your computer.
If you encounter any problem during the jailbreak process, checkout our evasi0n troubleshooting guide. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comments section below…