evasi0n7 can jailbreak iPad Air, iPad 4, 3, 2 on iOS 7.0.4 down to iOS 7. This latest release of evasi0n not only supports iPad Air and other bigger sized iPads, it can also jailbreak all iPhone, iPad mini and iPod Touch models that runs iOs 7 through iOS 7.0.4. In this guide we’ll talk about using evasi0n to jailbreak iPad Air, iPad 4/3/2 on iOS 7.0.4/7.0.3/7.0.2/7.0.1/7.
- It’s is an untetehred jailbreak.
- It supports iOS 7.0 – 7.0.4 fimrware. and all iPad models running iOS 7-7.0.4 are compatible.
- It won’t work on the Apple TV or any devices running iOS 6.x.x.
- Backup your personal data either via iCloud (Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Back Up Now) or iTunes.
- It’s highly recommended to update your iPad Air/4/3/2 to iOS 7.0.4 if you’ve not already. You should do it via iTunes, not OTA. You can download iOS 7.0.4 and follow this guide to update to iOS 7.0.4.
- If you’ve setup a passcode set on your iPad Air, iPad 4/3/2, unlock it and go to Settings > General > Passcode Lock > and select Turn Passcode Off.
- Follow this guide at your own risk.
iPhone users navigate to: Jailbreak iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 iOS 7.0.4 with Evasi0n
iPad Mini users navigate to: Jailbreak iPad mini 2, iPad mini iOS 7.0.4 – iOS 7 with evasi0n
How to jailbreak iPad Air, iPad 4, 3, 2 iOS 7 – 7.0.4 with evasi0n7
Make sure to read the notes above before proceeding. Let’s assume that your iPad Air or iPad 4/3/2 has been freshly restored to iOS 7.0.4 (although, the guide should work on iOS 7, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3 as well without a problem, but make sure you’re NOT updated Over-The-Air). here are the steps to jailbreak iPad Air or iPad iOS 7.0.4 – iOS 7 with evasi0n 7:
First of all download evasi0n7 for your OS and extract/unzip the downloaded .zip file.
Now connect your iPad Air or iPad 4/3/2 to your computer and run the evasi0n app by double-clicking it. evasi0n should detect the connected iPad and “Jailbreak” button will become clickable. If not, reconnect your device.
Now click the Jailbreak button on evasi0n to start the jailbreak process.
Evasi0n7 will then go through several jailbreaking steps to jailbreak your iPad. The jailbreak process may take about five minutes to complete. Most of the process is automated, just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the jailbreak process.
That’s it! Cydia should now be installed in your iPad Air, iPad 4,3,2. You can now close evasi0n and you’re done with the jailbreak process. You’ve successfully jailbreak iPad Air and iPad 4/3/2 running iOS 7.0.4 – iOS 7 with Evasi0n 7 jailbreak.
NOTE: If you’re stuck at any point during the jailbreak process, it’s safe to restart your device, evasi0n software and retry. You can hold power + home buttons of iPad mini to reboot if necessary.
Don’t forget to share your experience in the comments section below…