BBM for iPhone is finally available for download. Five years late, Blackberry’s (very capable IM client) BBM for iPhone is now available in the app store. Currently, you can download BBM for iPhone from international app stores such as New Zealand and Australia and it’ll be making its way into U.S app store real soon. Hit the jump to download BBM for iPhone…
Earlier this year, BlackBerry had announced that its popular messaging platform will be available for both the Android and iOS. Then it sent BBM beta for iOS invites in the first week of last month. Blackberry had submitted BBM for iPhone to the app store for review in the first week of september.
BBM is now here for iPhone. The best way to connect with anyone, anywhere for free. Download it now.
BBM for iPhone will be great for folks who have BlackBerry users amongst their family and friends circle. But with so much competition from likes of Viber, WhatsApp and iMessage, we’re not sure how many of you would want to use BBM as their main messaging app.
Download BBM for iPhone
1. Download BBM – the easiest way is to visit BBM.com from your Android or iPhone browser
2. Once you install the app, open it, and enter your email address to hold your spot in line
3. We will email you as soon as you reach the front of the line and can start using BBM
You can download Blackberry’s BBM for iPhone from the app store for free:
[Download Link – iTunes]
- Immediately know when your messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
- Know when contacts are responding to your message
- Say it with a variety of emoticons for every mood and emotion.
Chat and Share with many at once:
- Groups – Create or join a group and chat, share pictures lists, and appointments with the whole group. You can even be in a group with people who aren’t part of your BBM contact list.
- Multi-chat – Invite multiple contacts to participate in a chat together.
- Broadcast – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
There’s more to share with BBM:
- Share voice notes
- Share photos
- Share URLs
Personalize your Profile and keep it fresh:
- Choose a different profile picture and update your personal status whenever you want, in an instant – so your profile will always reflect the way that you feel.
- Profile pictures (avatars) can be updated using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
Stay in control:
- With 2-way opt-in, you have control over who messages you.
- Invites via PIN/QR mean that there is no need to share e-mail or phone number if you prefer not to, which provides control over how you are contacted.