Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11 is now available for download. iH8Sn0w has just released Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11 with added support for iOS 6.1.2-iOS 6.0 untethered jailbreak brought to us via evasi0n. Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11 supports all A4 devcies and iPhone 3GS on iOS 6.1.2, 6.1.1,6.0.1,6. You can download Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11 from the links below.
- Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11 can jailbreak iOS 6.1.2, iOS 6.1, iOS 6.0.1 and iOS 6 on the following devices:
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G.
- It provides unthethered jailbreak because it incorporates the exploits used in evasi0n. Learn more about untethered jailbreak.
You can read the detailed blog post by iH8sn0w after the download links…
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11 is available for Windows only. Windows users can download this latest version of Sn0wbreeze from this link:
How to; Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 with Sn0wbreeze
How to: Jailbreak iOS 6.1 with Sn0wbreeze
We’ll be posting a detailed tutorial on how to use Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11 to jailbreak iOS 6.1 shortly. Stay Tuned!
What is New?
- 2.9.11: Fixed bug with Cydia having “compatibility-issues” with the untether package on 6.1.2.
- 2.9.10: Added Apple TV 2 iOS 5.2 sandbox fix. (thanks @nitoTV!)
- 2.9.10: Added iOS 6.1.2 support for 3GS/A4 devices (as usual).
- 2.9.9: Fixed issue with device not showing up in iTunes/xcode.
- 2.9.9: Fixed bug when building iPhone3,2 (iPhone 4 GSM-Rev2) IPSW.
- 2.9.9: Apple TV 2 bug fixes.
- 2.9.9: Now adds evasi0n untether directly to Cydia (for future updates).
- Added 5.2/6.0.x/6.1 untethers provided by evad3rs
- Added iOS 6.1 support for iPhone 3GS, and A4 devices.
- Fixed Hacktivation issues on 6.0.x.
- Fixed some iFaith mode bugs.
- Use iFaith mode after selecting/downloading the appropriate IPSW for your device. You will then be prompted to browse for SHSH blobs for the IPSW you have selected.
- Remember to enter a PWNED DFU state with sn0wbreeze’s iREB button in the top bar of sn0wbreeze prior to (SHIFT + Restoring) the custom signed IPSW!
As stated many times in the past, sn0wbreeze cannot be updated to work on A5(X)/A6(X) devices until a low level exploit in DFU or iBoot is found and made public.
A5(X)/A6(X) Baseband Preservation/Hacktivation?
For those running A5(X)/A6(X) devices and need to preserve your baseband, there is nothing you can do at the moment. For those wanting to hacktivate, the only advice I can give is to buy the carrier’s SIM (the one its locked to obviously) on ebay. The SIM does not have to be activated with the carrier to activate the phone.
- Windows 8 users currently need to use this workaround to run sn0wbreeze.
- First boot on an AppleTV 2 for 5.1/5.2 firmwares has funky glitches. Should be fixed by updates pushed via repos.
- iPad baseband will fail to flash on iOS 4.0 –> iOS 4.2.1 restores.
- iPod Touch 2G 4.x.x restores fail (fix coming soon).
If this page or section of the page needs to be updated, Submit Request
Leave a Reply