On an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can not only setup multiple email signatures for each account, you can also make your email signatures HTML rich. HTML signature means, you can add links to your website and your emails in your signatures. This way you can give easy and quick access to the relevant contents in an email.
Hit the jump to learn how to add HTML signatures to email accounts on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch…
The trick is to use your existing HTML signatures (that you use in the desktop version of email clients). You can send your existing signatures with links to your website, etc. to an email that you have setup on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and transfer those signatures right to your iPhone and iPad.
How to Create HTML Signatures for Email on iPhone, iPad
- Send yourself an email from your computer where you already have HTML signatures setup. Fro example an HTML rich signatures may look like:
- Now open that email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch;
- Now select the signatures attached to that email and tap Copy;
- Now go to the Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Signature;
- Scroll and find the name of the account you’d like to change and tap on the text box, and tap on Paste to paste the copied signatures in that box.
That’s it! Your new signatures contains links to your website or email address and whoever receives an email from you will be able to click on those link and redirected to the targeted destination.
More Tips for iPhone, iPad
How to: How to Send Contact Card (vCard) From iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
How to: Add Contacts to iPhone
How to: Sync Google Contacts with iOS Using CardDAV
How to: Change iPhone Carrier Logo
How to: Set up Multiple Email Signatures in iOS 6