iOS 6.0.2 for iPhone 5 and iPad mini is now available for download. Apple has released iOS 6.0.2 firmware for iPhone 5 and iPad mini only which simply addresses bugs including a Wi-Fi bug that has plagued many iPhone 5 and iPad mini. You can download iOS 6.0.2 IPSW from the links below…
iOS 6.0.2 brings nothing but a WiFi bug fix for iPad mini and iPhone 5. Here’s full official change log is as follows:
iOS 6.0.2 Software Update
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Fixes a bug that could impact Wi-Fi
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
Your can update to iOS 6.0.2 from iTunes, your device (Over-The-Air), or by directly downloading them from the links below. You can follow this guide to update to iOS 6.0.2.
MuscleNerd of the iPhone Dev team has warned iPhone 5 and iPad mini users instersted in jailbreaking their iOS device to avoid upgrading to iOS 6.0.2 firmware until further notice.
Download iOS 6.0.2 Firmware
You can download iOS 6.0.2 firmware for iPhone 5 and iPad mini from the links below:
- iPhone 5 AT&T/Canada (model A1428) – iPhone5,1_6.0.2_10A551_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 5 All others (model A1429) – iPhone5,2_6.0.2_10A551_Restore.ipsw
- iPad mini WiFi – iPad2,5_6.0.2_10A550_Restore.ipsw
- iPad mini GSM – iPad2,6_6.0.2_10A8500_Restore.ipsw
- iPad mini CDMA – iPad2,7_6.0.2_10A8500_Restore.ipsw