Sn0wbreeze 2.9.2 is available for download. iH8Sn0w has released Sn0wbreeze 2.9.2 to jailbreak iOS 5.1 tethered on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G and iPad 1. No A5 devices supports. You can download Sn0wbreeze 2.9.2 from below…
- Sn0wbreeze 2.9.2 jailbreak for iOS 5.1 supports iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G and iPad 1.
- No A5-devices support (iPhone 4S, iPad 2)
- If you are lucky enough to have an iPhone 3GS old bootrom, Snowbreeze 2.9.2 will jailbreak iOS 5.1 untethered for you.
- Sn0wbreeze 2.9.2 also fixes iPad baseband and iPhone 2G. It also brings back the iPhone Dev-Team’s iPhone 2G permanent unlock ‘BootNeuter’.
- RedSn0w guides can be found here:
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.9.2
Sn0wbreeze 2.9.2 is available for Windows only. Here’s the download link:
Why is there no A5 support? :~(
A low level (DFU/iBoot/LLB) exploit is required to start the restoration of custom IPSWs. The past two jailbreaks (JailbreakMe & absinthe) for the A5 worked within iOS itself. These exploits are not capable of bringing the iDevice into a state where it will accept custom IPSWs. Therefore, an A5 device cannot currently downgrade to an iOS revision that Apple is no longer signing (even with SHSH blobs) and it cannot preserve the baseband when updating to a newer iOS revision.
While the future may always seem to get more narrower… Keep your head high and continue to be open minded.
If this page or section of the page needs to be updated, Submit Request
Leave a Reply