Tweetbot, a popular Twitter client for iPhone, has been updated to version 2.0. Tweetbot 2.0 for iPhone brings dozens of new features and changes such as new timeline and direct message views, a redesigned ‘new tweets’ bar, and much more.
Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
Tweetbot’s Brief Highlights
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Native Push Notifications.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos/notes, manage your lists, and much more.
Tweetbot 2.0 for iPhone – New Features
- Updated timeline view
- Image thumbnails in timeline
- Links now colored and single-tappable
- “Retweeted by” bar now integrated and tappable
- Cell colors adjusted for better contrast
- New direct message view.
- Redesigned “New Tweets” bar (Can be dismissed by tap and configured in Settings > Display)
- Timed auto-refresh (timeline, mentions, and DM’s will refresh every 5 minutes)
- Readability added as mobilizer service
- Much improved tweet replies view
- Links in user’s bio now tappable
- “Huge” font size option in Settings > Display
- Improved scrolling performance
Download Tweetbot 2.0 for iPhone
Tweetbot 2.0 for iPhone is available as a free update to the existing customers. A new user can purchase and download Tweetbot from the AppStore for $2.99. [Download Link – iTunes]