MyAssistant is a new jailbreak tweak that enahances the power of Siri on your iPhone 4S. MyAssistant brings considerably more in-depth options to Siri as compared to any other jailbreak tweak available for Siri.
Using MyAssistant you can access any Activator features via the power of voice commands using Siri. Most of the system settings toggles can also be controlled with MyAssistant, such as Wi-Fi, 3G data, cellular data, Bluetooth, Airplane mode and Brightness ON/OFF toggles.
- Use Activator events, this mean that you can use all the Activator apps with Siri, so you can use all the Activator features with Siri!
- Manage System Toggle via Siri (Wifi – 3G – Bluetooth – Location – Airplane mode – Brightness – Volume);
- Add commands to Siri like : Respring – Reboot – Power off – Safe mode – Lock – Unlock – Take a pic – Battery percentage and open apps.
- Make Siri answers to a question as you want it (for example you can make Siri says “You are awesome” in reply to a custom question that you can set in the Settings.app.
- You can change the Siri background, just picking the new one from Photos.app
MyAssistant options can be set in Settings.app. You can purchase and download MyAssistant from the Cydia Store for $0.99. Your iPhone 4S must be jailbroken. Follow the guides linked below to jailbreak your iPhone 4S and install MyAssistant:
How to Install MyAssistant
Your iPhone 4S or any Siri capable device must be jailbroken: To jailbreak iPhone 4S follow any of these guides:
- How to: jailbreak iPhone 4S iOS 5.0.1 with Absinthe [Mac]
- How to: jailbreak iPhone 4S 5.0.1 with Absinthe [Windows]
- How to: jailbreak 5.0.1 iPhone 4S with Corona Injector CLI [Windows]
- From your jailbroken iPhone 4S, Open Cydia;
- Go to Search tab at bottom and Search for MyAssistant (available under theBigBoss Repo);
- Tap on MyAssistant, then tap on Purchase ($0.99) and then Confirm.
Don’t forget to hit the +1, Like and/or Tweet button if you like the post. You can follow us on Google Plus, Twitter (@iphone_heat), Facebook (iPhoneHeatDotCom), and Subscribe to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.