Adobe has released Photoshop Touch for iPad which is now available for download from the App Store. Adobe’s highly anticipated image editing software for iPad is not nearly as solid as Adobe Photoshop for Windows and OS X, but the Photoshop Touch for iPad surely features a number of advanced capabilities similar to those found in the desktop variant of the software, including layers, variety of editing tools, combining images and extracting objects from within an image…
Transform images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets. Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your iPad.
Photoshop Touch for iPad Features
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Download Photoshop Touch
You can purchase and download Adobe Photoshop Touch from the App Store for $9.99.
[Download Link – iTunes]
Supports iPad 2 running iOS 5.0+
Check out the introductory video giving an overview of some of the cool things you can do with Photoshop Touch for iPad: