For those unfamiliar, Zephyr enhances the multitasking feature in iOS. It brings Meego like swipe multitasking gestures to the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Zephyr 1.0-1 update includes bug fixes and now user can disable multitasking gestures in apps like Cut the Rope, Words with Friends, when the keyboard is displayes.
Zephyr 1.0-1 Change-log
- Option to require more than one finger to use a gesture.
- Option to disable when keyboard is showing.
- Option to disable in Cut the Rope, Words with Friends. (Remember, it’s disabled in landscape so most games (Fruit Ninja, Flight Control, etc) already work great!)
- Fix visual issues with app switcher swipe gesture.
- Fix various bugs with Notification Center.
Download Zephyr 1.0-1
You can purchase and download Zephyr for iPhone and iPod Touch from the Cydia for $2.99.
Don’t forget to hit the +1, Like and/or Tweet button if you like the post. You can follow us on Google Plus, Twitter (@iphone_heat), Facebook (iPhoneHeatDotCom), and Subscribe to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.