Google’s Gmail app for iPhone and iPad is now available in the App Store again. Google had pulled the Gmail app less than an hour after it was released due to broken notifications. You can download Gmail for iOS from below…
Google has fixed the bug and now notifications should work fine. If you already have the Gmail app 1.0.1 released on 2 Nov, you will need to uninstall or log out of the old app prior to installing the new app.
Gmail for iOS Description
Get the official Gmail experience for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
With the Gmail app, you can:
- Receive notification badges for new messages
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
- Keep track of important messages with priority inbox
- Auto-complete contact names as you type
- Send and receive attachments
- Search through all your mail
The Gmail app is available for devices running iOS 4+.
Download Gmail App for iPhone, iPad
You can download Gmail ap for iOS from the AppStore from Free. [Download Link – iTunes]
Don’t forget to hit the +1, Like and/or Tweet button if you like the post. You can follow us on Google Plus, Twitter (@iphone_heat), Facebook (iPhoneHeatDotCom), and Subscribe to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.