Apple has released the iTunes 10.5 final version for Windows and Max OS X. You can download iTunes 10.5 from the link below for both Windows and Mac. iTunes 10.5 is required to Sync iDevices running iOS 5 firmware (releasing Oct 12th).
For iDevices running iOS 5, iTunes 10.5 brings WiFi Syncing, a new feature that lets you Sync iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iTunes wirelessly. iTunes 10.5 brings support for iCloud, Apple’s new cloud service that allows users to store their iTunes purchases in the cloud, and re-download them on-demand.
iTunes 10.5 was originally released to developers in June, along with the first iOS 5 beta.
iTunes 10.5 New Features
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network
Download iTunes 10.5
iTunes 10.5 is available for both Windows and Mac OS X. You can download iTunes 10.5 from the link below:
Download iTunes 10.5 for Windows & Mac [Download Link]