Skype for iPad is finally here. Skype has released their iPad app in the App Store. Skype app for iPad brings video calling over WiFi and 3G networks. You can download Skype for iPad and iPad 2 from the link below…
Bring your Skype contacts closer with full screen video at your fingertips.
Beautiful and simple, this is Skype built especially for the iPad. Call, video call, or instant message anyone on Skype. Plus, if you add a little Skype Credit, call landlines and mobiles at really low rates.
Skype app for iPad not only has a fluid interface, it al also incorporated features of its iPhone varient including video calling over 3G. It took Skype quite some time to implement video calling over 3G network in previous releases. But for iPad it’s there including instant messaging and voice calling.
Simple to use:
- Join Skype on our website or just sign straight in to your account.
- If you already have a Skype account, your Skype contacts will automatically be there on your iPad.
- We’ve made adding new Skype contacts really easy.
- Once they’re in your Contact list, call, video or instant message them in one touch.
- Flick through recent calls and instant messages in your Skype for iPad history.
- Skype for iPad works over Wi-Fi or 3G (operator data charges may apply). Call Skype contacts on their iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, PC, Mac and even Skype enabled TVs.
Access free Skype features:
- Talk face-to-face or show what you’re seeing with front and back-facing cameras.
- Use Skype for iPad to call anyone else on Skype – and enjoy near CD quality (SILK) sound.
- Instant message and add emoticons to personalize your messages.
Then unlock even more features when you pay a little:
- Make cheap calls to landlines or mobiles from your iPad.
- Get an Online Number from Skype so people can call you on your iPad.
If you want to unlock these extra features, you can pay in a way that suits you.
- Pay As You Go with Skype Credit – great for when you’re using Skype every now and again.
- Pay monthly with a subscription – best if you use Skype a lot.
- Skype video calling requires iOS 4.0 or above.
- Send and receive video using front or back camera on iPhone 4, iPad 2, and iPod touch 4G.
- Send and receive video using rear camera on iPhone 3GS.
- Receive video only on iPad 1st Generation and iPod touch 3rd Generation.
- Works with any H264 compatible devices, including TVs.
Download Skype for iPad
You can downlaod Skype app for iPad from the App Store for Free. [Download Link]