JailbreakMe 3.0 can jailbreak iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G on iOS 4.3.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.1 and 4.3. Here you’ll learn how to jailbreak iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0 jailbreak.
For those unfamiliar, Jailbreakme is a userland jailbreak and the most easiest jailbreak solution for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You can read more about: JailbreakMe 3.0.
JailbreakMe 3.0 Supports:
- iPad 2 – (4.3.3)
- iPad 1 – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPhone 4 – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPhone 4 CDMA – (4.2.6 through 4.2.8)
- iPhone 3GS – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPod Touch 4G – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPod Touch 3G (4.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.3)
Follow the step by step instructions below to jailbreak iPod Touch 4G or iPod Touch 3G on iOS 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0, the userland jailbreak.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS with JailbreakMe 3.0
Backup your personal stuff via iTunes before starting the process.
- Connect your iPod Touch 4G / 3G to your computer and open iTunes;
- Select your iPod Touch from the left navigation pane under devices list in iTunes;
- Hold Down the Shift (Windows) or Alt/Option (Mac) key and click the Restore button;
- Browse and select the downloaded iOS 4.3.3 IPSW and restore it.
- Make sure your iPod Touch 4G or iPod Touch 3G is running iOS 4.3.3 and connected to internet;
- Open the Safari Browser from your iPhone Springboard;
- Input the following URL: www.jailbreakme.com
- Tap on the Free button;
- Then Hit Install;
- Wait for the jailbreak process to complete.
Thta’s it! You’ve successfully jailbreak iPod Touch 4G 4.3.3 / iPod Touch 3G 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe userland jailbreak by Comex. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comments section below.