JailbreakMe 3.0 can jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.1 and 4.3. These steps explain how to jailbreak iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0 jailbreak.
For those unfamiliar, Jailbreakme is a userland jailbreak and the most easiest jailbreak solution for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You can read more about: JailbreakMe 3.0.
JailbreakMe 3.0 Supports:
- iPad 2 – (4.3.3)
- iPad 1 – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPhone 4 – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPhone 4 CDMA – (4.2.6 through 4.2.8)
- iPhone 3GS – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPod Touch 4G – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPod Touch 3G (4.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.3)
Follow the step by step instructions below to jailbreak iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0, the userland jailbreak.
UltraSn0w unlockers should stay away from JailbreakMe because it recommends a fresh iOS 4.3.x restore, if you do so, it will update your baseband and you won’t be able to use UltraSn0w again. TinyUmbrella can update iPhone 4 (not 3GS) to iOS 4.3.3 and preserve baseband. Better use Sn0wbreeze or PwnageTool to jailbreak your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS with JailbreakMe 3.0
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes;
- Select your iPhone from the left navigation pane under devices list in iTunes;
- Hold Down the Shift (Windows) or Alt/Option (Mac) key and click the Restore button;
- Browse and select the downloaded iOS 4.3.3 IPSW and restore it.
- Make sure your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS is running iOS 4.3.3 and connected to internet;
- Open the Safari Browser from your iPhone Springboard;
- Input the following URL: www.jailbreakme.com
- Tap on the Free button;
- Then Hit Install;
- Wait for the jailbreak process to complete.
Thta’s it! You’ve successfully jailbreak iPhone 4 4.3.3 / iPhone 3GS 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe userland jailbreak by Comex. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comments section below.