JailbreakMe 3.0 can jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.1 and 4.3. These steps explain how to jailbreak iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0 jailbreak.
For those unfamiliar, Jailbreakme is a userland jailbreak and the most easiest jailbreak solution for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You can read more about: JailbreakMe 3.0.
JailbreakMe 3.0 Supports:
- iPad 2 – (4.3.3)
- iPad 1 – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPhone 4 – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPhone 4 CDMA – (4.2.6 through 4.2.8)
- iPhone 3GS – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPod Touch 4G – (4.3 through 4.3.3)
- iPod Touch 3G (4.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.3)
Follow the step by step instructions below to jailbreak iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0, the userland jailbreak.
UltraSn0w unlockers should stay away from JailbreakMe because it recommends a fresh iOS 4.3.x restore, if you do so, it will update your baseband and you won’t be able to use UltraSn0w again. TinyUmbrella can update iPhone 4 (not 3GS) to iOS 4.3.3 and preserve baseband. Better use Sn0wbreeze or PwnageTool to jailbreak your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS with JailbreakMe 3.0
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes;
- Select your iPhone from the left navigation pane under devices list in iTunes;
- Hold Down the Shift (Windows) or Alt/Option (Mac) key and click the Restore button;
- Browse and select the downloaded iOS 4.3.3 IPSW and restore it.
- Make sure your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS is running iOS 4.3.3 and connected to internet;
- Open the Safari Browser from your iPhone Springboard;
- Input the following URL: www.jailbreakme.com
- Tap on the Free button;
- Then Hit Install;
- Wait for the jailbreak process to complete.
Thta’s it! You’ve successfully jailbreak iPhone 4 4.3.3 / iPhone 3GS 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe userland jailbreak by Comex. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comments section below.
JailbreakMe 3.0 Guides
If this page or section of the page needs to be updated, Submit Request
Leave a Reply