With WWDC and iOS 5 right around the corner, the rumor mill is in its full swing. We’ve been hearing about MedaStream integration into iOS for quite some time now that will bring photo sharing with friends, and now TechCrunch and daringfireball are talking about Twitter integration into iOS 5.
Twitter integration in iOS 5 will let you upload and share a photo to Twitter directly from iPhone’s camera app without opening any Twitter client.
TechCrunch reports that, “We’re hearing that Apple’s new iOS 5 will come with an option to share images to Twitter baked into the OS. This would be similar to the way you can currently share videos on YouTube with one click in iOS. Obviously, a user would have to enable this feature by logging in with their Twitter credentials in iOS. There would then be a “Send to Twitter” option for pictures stored on your device.”
Then John Gruber of DaringFireball added, “So close to the bigger story, but yet so far. Imagine what else the system could provide if your Twitter account was a system-level service.”
Looks like the boys over at Cupertino have got something big up their sleeves for this WWDC11. Hopefully iOS 5 beta will be seeded to developers soon after the Keynote on June 6th.
We won’t be surprised if iOS 5 also brings Facebook integration. Let us know what you think about Twitter integration in iOS 5.
- iOS 5 Features List (What’s New)
- Download iOS 5 Beta 1 for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch [Developers only]
- iOS 5 Jailbreak on iPod Touch 4G has been achieved!
- How to Install iOS 5 Beta Without UDID Registered or Developer Account
- How to Jailbreak iOS 5 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod Touch with RedSn0w 0.9.8b
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.8
- Download Sn0wbreeze 2.8b2 – iOS 5 beta jailbreak
- How to Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta with Sn0wbreeze 2.8b1
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS (Old BootRom) iOS 5 with Sn0wBreeze 2.8 [Untethered]
- iOS 5 beta 2 Download Available Now!
- Jailbreak iOS 5 beta 2 with RedSn0w 0.9.8b
If this page or section of the page needs to be updated, Submit Request
Leave a Reply