Tapbots has pushed an update for their Twitter client, Tweetbot. Tweetbot 1.1 introduces the much requested landscape mode, CloudApp support, user/hashtag buttons, improved location accuracy, and more.
Landscape Mode in Tweetbot 1.1 only works in three sections: Compose window to type with a larger keyboard, to view photos in landscape, built-in web browser to have a broader view of web pages. CloudApp integration not only shortens the URLs but also lets upload photos and videos to CloudApp.
Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
- Push Notifications via Boxcar.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos and videos, manage your lists, and much more.
What’s New In Tweetbot 1.1
- Landscape support for media, compose and web views
- Added User/Hashtag buttons to compose toolbar
- Improved accuracy of displayed locations
- Tweet gaps now load above instead of below
- Lists now sorted alphabetically
- Login now handles email address or username
- CloudApp image/video support
- Improved hashtag picker
- Fixed translation issue with British English
- Improved saving behavior for older devices
- Various bug fixes