iChromy is a new Google Chrome style web browser for iPad. If you’re a Google’s Chrome web browser user on your Mac or PC, you gonna love iChromy on your iPad which offers an identical browsing experience on your iPad, with a polished user interface and some rather nice features.
iChromy brings the best of Chrome’s interface and speed to the iPad which makes it one of the nicest third-party browsers for the iPad.
iChromy Feature highlights
- Tabs on Top: It’s very easy to open, switch and close tabs.
- Ominibox: Type search keywords or URL in one box.
- Extra space for the web content: The address bar will be hidden automatically when you scroll down the page, so you get the the extra space for web content. To show the address bar, just tap the tab again.
- Read later and Reading list (Offline reading): One click to save a page to reading list, so you can view them offline. One click to remove a page from the reading list. It’s fast to get pages in and out.
- Share to different places: Share the page to Facbook, Twitter, Tumblr, Diigo, Instapaper etc.
- Context search: Search from context menu directly.
- Open link in new tab: Long press a link and choose different open options.
Download iChromy for iPad