TinyUmbrella 4.32.01 can save iOS 4.3.2 SHSH blobs (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch). These are the steps to save SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.2 / 4.2.7 with TinyUmbrella 4.32.01 for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G and iPad 2, iPad 1…
TinyUmbrella is now updated to support 4.3.2 / 4.2.7 iOS versions. I’ve also added a simple feature to allow you to ‘Visit Blog’ when updates are available.
If you want to save 4.3.2/4.2.7 get the updated 4.32.01 as there was a file missing in 4.32.00 XD.
- You can save SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.2 only if it’s being signed by Apple. Go grab your iOS 4.3.2 SHSH blobs before it’s too late. Apple stops signing a firmware when an updated version is out.
- TinyUmbrella can save SHSH blobs regardless of jailbreak.
- With TinyUmbrella you can save SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.2 even if you’re on an older iOS version.
How to Save iOS 4.3.2 SHSH blobs
Steps to save SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.2 are exactly similar to the guide posted earlier. So, please navigate to the guide linked below and follow the steps there to save SHSH blobs.
iOS 4.3.2 Guides
- Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2
- Unlock iPhone 4.3.2 with UltraSn0w
- Downgrade iOS 4.3.2
- Jailbreak 4.3.2 Untethered on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with RedSn0w 0.9.6rc14
- Jailbreak 4.3.2 Untethered with Sn0wBreeze 2.6
- Jailbreak iPhone 4.3.2 with PwnageTool 4.3.2
- Jailbreak iPad 4.3.2 with PwnageTool 4.3.2