These are the steps to jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS on 4.3.2 iOS tethered using RedSn0w 0.9.6rc12. RedSn0w 0.9.6 can jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 / 4.3.1 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G and iPad. Step-by-step jailbreak instructions after the jump…
- If you depend on UltraSn0w unlock, STAY AWAY from iOS 4.3.2 and RedSn0w.
- UltraSn0w unlockers, wait for the PwnageTool/Sn0wbreeze update
- Your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS must be running iOS 4.3.2 in order to use RedSn0w jailbreak.
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational and information purposes only. Follow the steps below at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong.
Let’s tether jailbreak iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.2 with RedSn0w 0.9.6rc12.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS, 4 iOS 4.3.2 tethered with RedSn0w 0.9.6rc
Download the required stuff:
Download RedSn0w 0.9.6 rc12
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.6 rc14
- Download iOS 4.3.1 (Also required)
- Download iOS 4.3.2
- Download iTunes 10.2.1
Restore iOS 4.3.2 on your iPhone 4/iPhone 3GS and keep it connect to your computer via USB.
*You can skip this step if you’re already running iOS 4.3.2
Execute the Redsn0w 0.9.6 rc12
Hit the Browse button and select official iOS 4.3.1 firmware (downloaded in Step 1), Yes, 4.3.1 NOT 4.3.2. RedSn0w will recognize your IPSW file. Then hit Next.
Now make sure your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS is turned OFF and Plugged in to your computer. Hit Next.
Now you’ll be instructed to put your iDevice into DFU Mode. Follow the on screen instructions.
Once you’ve successfully entered into DFU mode, RedSn0w will start jailbreaking iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.2 tethered. When done! your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS will be jailbroken tethered on iOS 4.3.2.
Tether boot iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
Since it’s a tether jailbreak, in order to boot your device you’ll need to tethered boot it with RedSn0w.
- Simply open RedSn0w 0.9.6rc12, browse and select iOS 4.3.1, hit next, and select “Just Tether Boot Right Now” and hit next.
- You’ll be instructed to put iDevice into DFU Mode.
- This should boot the device.
If this page or section of the page needs to be updated, Submit Request
Leave a Reply