i0n1c, the hacker behind untethered jailbreak exploit for iOS 4.3.1 confirms that Apple didn’t patch the untethered jailbreak exploit in iOS 4.3.2 firmware. This is what i0nic tweeted about the iOS 4.3.2 untethered jailbreak exploit:
Apple has been nice. I just verified that the untether vulnerability is not fixed in iOS 4.3.2 – my Ipad 1 is running untethered jailbroken
About the availability of this untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.2, he states that, “I won’t be able to create all the untethered binaries before Sunday, because I will be on planes, …”
Dev-team, on the other hand, does not have the required source code of the untethered jailbreak exploit so, can’t produce the untether binaries on their own and release RedSn0w or PwnageTool with untethered 4.3.2 jailbreak.
The dev-team cannot produce the untether binaries on their own, because they don’t have the source code to the untethered exploit.
Stefan Esser (i0nic) will start working on iOS 4.3.2 untethered jailbreak from this Sunday.
Next sunday won’t be a funday… It is when work starts not when it ends…
You can tether jailbreak iOS 4.3.2, for now, using RedSn0w by following the guides linked below:
We’ll update you as we know more about iOS 4.3.2 untethered jailbreak. Stay Tuned!
Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1
- Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 [All Guides]
- Unlock iOS 4.3.1 with UltraSn0w 1.2.1
- Jailbreak iPhone 4 / 3GS iOS 4.3.1 Untethered with RedSn0w 0.9.6 RC9 [Untethered]
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G / 3G iOS 4.3.1 Untethered Using RedSn0w 0.9.6 RC9 [Untethered]
- Jailbreak iPad iOS 4.3.1 Untethered Using RedSn0w 0.9.6 RC9 [Untethered]
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 with PwnageTool 4.3 [Untethered]
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4.3.1 Using Sn0wBreeze 2.5 [Untethered]