Bing app for iPad has been released onto the App Store. Just like the Bing app for iPhone and Bing website, the daily image is the first thing you’ll notice. This Bing app for iPad is Microsoft’s first app to make it onto the tablet device.
“Experience search that is truly designed for the iPad. Bing for iPad is here.
Bing is a decision engine that’s been designed to work beautifully with your iPad. Bing for iPad brings you closer to what you’re looking for by delivering a visually rich, touch-enabled way to search and browse news, movies, Bing homepage images, local businesses, popular searches and much more.”
Bing App Features
- Swipe through our touch enabled movie listings, news articles, trending topics, local businesses and other rich, immersive search results.
- Stay current with the latest news, traffic, weather, stock quotes, movies and popular searches from the main screen.
- Bing Local and Map integration to help you find the places you are looking for from directions with real-time tracking to immersive road, traffic, aerial and “bird’s eye” views.
- Follow the latest news and trending topics with beautifully iPad optimized results with rich images and magazine inspired layouts.
- Tell Bing what you are searching for with voice activated search.
- Wonderful touch friendly, grid view of image searches, with source site details and full page preview.
- Easily navigate between Bing results and websites as Bing frames the site to make it easy to return the search or to launch a new one.
Download Bing App for iPad
Bing app for iPad is available for free in the iTunes App Store. [Download Link]
- iMovie for iPad 2
- GarageBand for iPad 2
- Top iPad Apps and Games
- Skyfire for iPad
- Asphalt 6: Adrenaline for iPad