Folks at Setteb.it, an Italian Apple site claims that Steve Jobs will attend iPad 2 event on March 2nd at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco. The appearance of the CEO will certainly be the bigger surprise than the highly anticipated iPad 2 when nobody expects it.
There’s no info. on whether he’ll be part of the presentation or not. They caution however that anything could happen in the next 36 (now 24) hours. Steve Jobs is on leave of absence and has already missed the Verizon iPhone event and launch of the Daily.
Who will go up on the stage of the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco Wednesday, March 2 at 19 (Italian time)? According to information gathered by setteB.IT should be Steve Jobs.
Our expectations are low. Schiller/Cook/Forstall will be there tomorrow for the iPad 2 unveiling, it would be great to see Steve Jobs introduce or cap off the event. via [9to5mac]
- How to: Jailbreak iPad 2 iOS 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0
- iPad 2 Jailbreak has been achieved
- Download iOS 4.3 GM
- Download iTunes 10.2
- iOS 4.3 features
- iOS 4.3 on March 11
- iPad 2 Smart Cover in Action [Video]
- iPad 2 Price and Availability
- Watch the iPad 2 Keynote [Video]
- iPad 2 Hands-on Videos
- iPad 2 Comes with Photo Booth and FaceTime
- iPad 2 Specs
- iPad 2, The 2nd-Gen iPad is Here!
- iPad 2 to Gain Carbon Fiber Body?
- iPad 2 Event Confirmed for March 2
JailbreakMe 3.0 is Here!