iH8sn0w has updated Sn0wbreeze 2.3, the iOS 4.3 jailbreak for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, to beta 2. Sn0wbreeze 2.3 b2 lets you enable Multitouch Gestures, patches Mobile Substrate on iOS 4.3, and also fixes iBooty and iBSS bugs.
Detailed Sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 change-log after the jump…
Sn0wbreeze 2.3 b2 change-log
- Adds Multitasking Gestures option in Settings App.
- iBooty bug fixes (Includes iBSS issues).
- iBooty is EVEN faster.
- MobileSubstrate is now working.
- Sleep bug in iPod Touches is fixed.
- Rare iPad 1G issues resolved.
- Added iREB to top bar for future re-runs within sn0wbreeze.
- ultrasn0w is STILL broken! Unlockers STAY AWAY!
Even though the Mobile Substrate has been fixed for iOS 4.3, UltraSn0w is still broken. You won’t be able to unlock even if you’ve preserved your baseband. So, unlockers, STAY AWAY from iOS 4.3. Sn0wbreeze 2.3 b2 provides a tether iOS 4.3 jailbreak.
Steps to jailbreak iOS 4.3 are exactly similar to the guide posted earlier. Sn0wbreeze 2.3 b2 download link and step-by-step instruction to jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G and iPad 1 running iOS 4.3 firmware are linked below.
- JailbreakMe 3.0 to jailbreak iOS 4.3?
- iOS 4.3 Jailbreak Untethered [Video Demo]
- Save SHSH Blobs for iOS 4.3 with TinyUmbrella [How to Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 4.3 to iOS 4.2.1, iOS 4.1 (iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch, iPad)