Soon after showing the iPad 2 Jailbreak screenshot and video, a conversation between Comex and a Twitter user hints that JailbreakMe 3.0, the userland jailbreak by Comex might be the first untethered iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak.
If you’re not familiar, JailbreakMe is a userland (Web-based) jailbreak. You just point your mobile browser to a URL and it jailbreaks your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Userland jailbreaks are the easiest jailbreak solutions and also easier for Apple to Patch them.
Still, all these are speculations. No one knows about the exploit type used by Comex to jailbreak iPad 2 iOS 4.3. If the exploit is a userland, it’ll most probably end in JailbreakMe 3.0 update.
How to: Jailbreak iPad 2 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0
How to: Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS iOS 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0
How to: Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G, 3G iOS 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0
JailbreakMe 3.0 is Here!
Jailbreakme 3.0 iPad 2 Jailbreak [Coming Soon]
JailbreakMe 3.0 Leaked!
- Download iOS 4.3 Firmware (iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, 1, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, Apple TV)
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, iPad with Sn0wBreeze 2.3b1
- iOS 4.3 Jailbreak Untethered [Video Demo]
- Save SHSH Blobs for iOS 4.3 with TinyUmbrella [How to Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 4.3 to iOS 4.2.1, iOS 4.1 (iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch, iPad)