Saurik finally released Cydia 1.1.1. The new build comes with speed improvement, resume and multiple language support. According to Saurik, Cydia 1.1 is faster, slimmer, and more stable; including an improved search algorithm and “resume where you left off”.
In case you don’t know, Cydia is a jailbreak App Store that brings you all those apps which could not make their way into the iTunes AppStore.
Cydia 1.1.1 Features include:
- The ability to run and operate Activator, libstatusbar, and SimulatedKeyEvents while Cydia is running
- an overall speed improvement, including the “Loading Changes” dialog
- “much less” memory usage
- A more advanced search mechanism with a new relevancy algorithm
- Better management of broken repositories
- Read our previous post for full details about what’s new in Cydia.
To update to Cydia 1.1.1:
- Simply launch Cydia from your jailbroken iDevice
- Refresh your packages (done automatically)
- You will be prompted to upgrade “Essential packages” or “Complete Upgrade”. Select “Complete Upgrade”.
- Cydia will be updated to version 1.1.1 and then will require you to restart Cydia.