This guide is on how to jailbreak iPod Touch 4G, 3G, 2G iOS 4.2.1 untethered with Greenpois0n RC5. Greenpois0n RC5 can jailbreak iPod Touch 4G, 3G, 2G untethered on iOS 4.2.1 firmware. Greenpois0n untethered jailbreak does not require SHSH blobs for iOS 4.2b3.
- Greenpois0n recommends a clean iOS 4.2.1 restore.
- Tethered 4.2.1 redsn0w Jailbreakers can just run greeenpois0n over it for untethered jailbreak (restore only if you have problem).
- If you’ve RedSn0w Jailbreak Monte, please restore iOS 4.2.1 first.
- Greenpois0n can jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 iDevices out of the box.
- Greenpois0n RC 5 supports iPhone 4, 3GS (any bootrom), iPod Touch 4G, 3G, 2G (any bootrom) and iPad
How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G, 3G, 2G 4.2.1 Untethered with GreenPois0n RC5
If you’re already running iOS 4.2.1, skip to the next step.
Connect your iPod touch 4G, 3G, or 2G to your computer via USB cable and restore iOS 4.2.1.
Rest of the steps are exactly similar to the guide posted here:
Download Greenpois0n [All Versions]
Jailbreak iPad 2
JailbreakMe 3.0 to Jailbreak iOS 4.3 Untethered!
How to: Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS iOS 4.1 with Greenpois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G, 3G iOS 4.1 with Greenpois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPad iOS 3.2.2 with Greenpois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G iOS 4.1 with Greenpois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS iOS 4.2.1 with GreenPois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPad iOS 4.2.1 with Greenpois0n