Download iREB R7, R6, R5, RC4 for iOS 6.x.x / 5.x.x / 4.x.x / 3.x.x

ih8sn0w has released the iREB R5, RC4, RC3 for iOS 5.0.1, iOS 5, iOS 4.3.3, 4.3.x, 4.2.1, 4.x.x to fix following iTunes errors: 1604, 1601, 1600, 16xx etc while restoring custom iOS 5.0.1, 5.0, 4.3.3, 4.3.x, iOS 4.2.1 or 4.x.x firmware. You can download iREB (all versions) from below.

iREB R6, R5, RC4, iReb RC3 puts you iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch into jailbreak mode, thus helps in bypassing iTunes error 1604, 1600, 1601 or 16xx. iREB RC3 also fixes the “Waiting for iBSS” issue with iPhone 3G.

iREB R5 Supports

Download iREB

iREB (latest version) is available for both the Windows and Mac and can be downloaded from below. It requires iTunes 10 or later.

iREB RC3 screenshot

You can follow us on Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.

Also checkout:

manisharote February 24, 2011, 5:57 pm

i am updating 3g from 3.1.2(04.26.08) to custom 4.2.1, With iReb RC2 i was getting error 1604 (i try ed with 5 different computers but same error), now with iReb RC3 i am getting error 1600. anyone had any success on it or any thought on it …… please, thanks………..

bess April 13, 2012, 1:15 pm

you can upgrade to 421 not custom and use baseband redsnow unlock

adeelk June 18, 2013, 4:15 am

Install ireb and then run the recovery fixer in the recovery mode and then put the device in DFU and it will work fine

Godfred30 February 24, 2011, 6:36 pm

Tried many times it could not kick 3G out of recovery mode when i restored to 4.2.1 but when i downgrade to 4.1 it does could kick it out of the recovery mode.i needed this because i got error 1015,i run ipad firmware.any help iphoneheat.
i couldnt restore with custom firmware either using snowbreeze

Kaizoku February 25, 2011, 7:28 am

Why need this? I did not get any error restoring using pwnagetool 4.2

Godfred30 February 25, 2011, 11:21 am

i need this because i dont have a Mac only windows and i know pwntools run only MAC

manni November 16, 2011, 9:39 pm

hey if u got the solution plz send me the link or plz guide me i have the same problem

zein February 26, 2013, 5:41 pm

danke sehr gut

NaeeMoV February 24, 2011, 10:37 pm

good morning best guys..
if you don’t mind to upload the iREB RC3 for windows

that link doesn’t work with me

sameh May 30, 2011, 6:38 am

brnssssssssssssss

kgp180 June 28, 2011, 3:56 am

i bricked my 3gs 3.1.2 / 5.11.07 new boot, have saved 3.1.3 shsh on cydia, tried to resto to 3.1.3- used iREB RC4 and placed in dfu, itunes resto up to ‘verifying iphone resto..’completed, then itunes ends saying ‘will reboot in 10 secs’, then itunes pop up saying “itunes detects iphone in recovery mode, you must resto….”….. Now ‘USBview’ shows stuck in dfu and cant even get it out of dfu …just stuk in dfu & now cant even get it our of dfu?? any help

anonymous11 July 3, 2011, 4:01 pm

kgp180 : you stuck in dfu because you didn’t fix boot using Ireb while the countdown is running … DON’T LET THE ITUNES COUNTDOWN TO 0 without fix boot

anonymous11 July 3, 2011, 4:04 pm

kgb 180 : just remember ran ireb-r4 fix autoboot as soon as custom firmware is done installing, dont wait for the countdown in itunes(this message will exit in 10 seconds) make sure you ran it.

LOVE YOU EGYPT

me August 24, 2011, 2:32 am

I love you thank you so much after 3 months and countless tries I finally got my phone working again. Ireb 4 is brill. Is it safe to restore factory settings now? is it safe to upgrade to version 4.2?
Thanks again guys

DaniJaffal September 6, 2011, 12:00 am

i don’t know really what happened with me, after i removed unsafe application from cydia and reboot my iphone, the miss begin.

my iphone always boot in recovery mode.
i don’t know what to do.
i’m installing iphone 4 OS with Ireb and latest version of itunes and i will try to restore if din’t work i’m fucked up.
when i use irb then do i need to know some details
please advise me

Tmoney August 28, 2011, 7:59 am

THank you very much, this actually worked, go IREB

mandy September 2, 2011, 2:33 pm

I need to put my device – itouch 4G – in dfu mode but nothing will work. Sleep button is not working, iTunes wont detect device, a mess…
thius is my last choice before going to an Apple store to have it fixed…

electronicblue October 8, 2011, 11:48 am

i downloaded ireb-r4 from various sites and none of them seem to work. when i double click to open ireb-r4, a message pops up saying “iREB has stopped working windows is checking for a solution to the problem.

i am on the latest version of itunes.

i am running windows 7.

i can’t find anything to fix this. please help.

khalil December 2, 2011, 4:12 am

khalil December 2, 2011, 4:17 am

i am on the latest version of itunes.

i am running windows 7.

i can’t find anything to fix this. please help.

miranda December 23, 2011, 1:54 am

does anybody know what to do so i can make my phone work plze i realy need it to work

JHUN December 29, 2011, 9:03 pm

hey guys, i have an iphone 4 jailbroken running on ios 4.3.3 and i am trying to update to ios 5.0.1 but i got an error popping up such us,error 02,12,21,1602 and i tried also to exit into recovery mode but it is still won’t exit.. can you help me out with my prob. in detailed? thanks a lot.

P3rf3ctvo1d January 1, 2012, 11:00 am

Hold power+sleep button for a long time and it will kick out of any mode.

nil January 5, 2012, 2:21 pm

HI all,
Can any1 help me with bellow issue …?

Issue: i have Iphone 3g and it was JB 4.2.1 and after that i did erase all , NOw its stuck on apple logo ,when i tried to restore it Itune not showing any option of recovery ,also i read that ma firmware is currupted >..any1 know about this Please help me out with this :-(((((

johntheboss321 December 29, 2012, 9:06 am

hold home button and lock button for 10 secs release lock button and keep holding home for 5 secs then go to itunes and click restore hope this works did 4 me thks if you have any iphone ?s contact me at johntsawyer11@yahoo.com and i will help u fix whats happening 4 free

thks

Mykey January 23, 2012, 12:56 am

Hi evryone i have an ipod 2g and want to goo in the DFu (black sreen) mode because of error 1604. Now i have ios 4.2.1 on it and download the newest ireb. But there stands that it is for 3.xx to 5.0 how do i get it for 4xx? LG

karan January 23, 2012, 11:12 am

full information

ronald January 31, 2012, 8:25 pm

thanks man you are a live saver i thougth i was going to buy a new iphone thanks again it it work !!!!!

Henry9714 March 17, 2012, 10:52 pm

When will iREB available for mac? I need the version that i can downgrade my iPhone 4, iPad and iPod Touch.

BoBBies March 21, 2012, 10:13 am

I’m using jailbroken ios5.0.1 and now i wan restore back to “original ios5.0.1″ due to battery draining problem. First, I enter recovery mode on my iphone and then restore at itune but it shown up error 3942 then i edit my hosts file to fixed this problem and try to restore again in recovery mode and new error appear which is error 21. I solved this error by enter DFU mode and again.. new error appear (error 1602). I search this error at Google and get the solution which can be solved by running iReb. But after I downloaded the iReb and run it as shown at the top, same error pop out again which is error 1602.I already tried many ways but the result is still the same (failed). Anyone can help me to solve this problem?

harun June 1, 2012, 5:15 pm

t?k

patator June 4, 2012, 4:37 am

Whoever did that program, I love you !!! my iPad2 could not update from 5.0.1 JB to 5.1.1 so I tried to restore as suggested somewhere… and since I was stuck on this crazy link to iTunes with error 21 or 11… After hours and hours of tries, I finally found your iReb note… fixed it in secs !!!

Next is how do I upgrade to 5.1.1… though I am not sure I will try anytime soon :)

Florida August 14, 2012, 7:54 am

Great work.. Tanks for the proper link..

manekes September 10, 2012, 10:07 pm

gracias por estos programas para solucionarnos algunos de los problemas mas comunes y que luego nos quieren cobrar una fortuna

manekes September 10, 2012, 10:11 pm

gracias

maya September 14, 2012, 2:00 am

no puedo descargar el programa

Baloo September 23, 2012, 2:59 pm

May God bless you, thx ;)

edris September 28, 2012, 1:15 am

your site is very very good thank you all.

lakshya October 21, 2012, 8:36 pm

Firmware is not compatible error everytime, please help!

nayan November 21, 2012, 4:38 pm

is it supported for the ipad 3 ios6. i want to downgrade to ios5.1.1 plz help

kvh89 November 25, 2012, 8:51 pm

which link is the right one to click. ive downloaded this and tinyumbrella and none of the imagaes posted here have shown on my computer? am i clicking the wrong links? should it say zip7 file or something like that?

revenger December 8, 2012, 3:15 am

I just wanna thank you guys so much.this help me install whited00rs firmware thank you so much.

XxInifinityxX December 29, 2012, 9:16 am

THX A LOT FOR THIS SOFTWARE :33333333

Darman January 19, 2013, 12:12 am

After I used iReb to get past the iTunes errors, I installed the custom jailbreak. Then I got stuck in a recovery loop. So I used iReb’s autoboot thing and it worked! I am now running Whited00r 6!

PoopYourFace January 22, 2013, 8:53 am

Hi there my Itouch 4g is stuck on the recovery loop my touch has been jailbroken. When i tried to use the program it says to shift+ restore. Forgive me for not really understanding but what is it that i do from that point?

swahaus February 5, 2013, 8:53 am

I have a 4s iphone stuck at the itunes plug in after I tried to do an update. Anything I can do about this? The irebr5 is for the 4 iphone I have the 4s.

Mandi February 16, 2013, 4:26 am

Stupidly updated OTA to ios 6.1 on jailbroken iphone4. iReb finally stopped the apple cycle and the device has now gone black, but when I connect to itunes I keep getting the message “i Tunes could not contact the iphone update server because you are not connected to the internet. Make sure your internet is connected and try again. I have altered the hosts file; looked at internet and firewall configs and basically prayed to every being there is – PLEASE can you help

marcosabadia February 18, 2013, 3:17 am

this is ultra/super/mega/maxi/power. tanks

fvfvfdvd February 20, 2013, 7:14 pm

fdv

Shreyansh February 23, 2013, 5:08 pm

i’m using windows 7 and i have an error saying ireb-r6 has stopped working i have tried changing th compatiblity but no results please help

timi owo March 5, 2013, 3:39 am

thanks so much I mistakingly put my mums ipad into recovery mode this removed it

love_pink4ever March 10, 2013, 4:02 am

thx i need this <3 :)

sarwar March 18, 2013, 8:37 pm

how do unlock my iphone 2g please help othwise msg mein thts mu no. +919768712002

melissakis March 27, 2013, 5:02 pm

can you please tell me how to download ireb a site or something??

pparlito April 1, 2013, 9:44 pm

is this a joke? i cant dl ireb r6

mamou April 5, 2013, 11:27 pm

thx

Freddy May 8, 2013, 9:31 pm

i want to upgrade my iPod 2G it is using iOS of 4.2.1, i want to upgrade it to iOS 5 at least

mansouri July 23, 2013, 7:32 pm

Hi, I download the iREB file but its a .tar File, what can I do now?
How can I use it?

fahad November 20, 2013, 5:26 pm

my ipod is stuck on recovery mode it is ipod 5g

Shan Iqbal October 11, 2013, 4:48 pm

How to upgrade my iPhone 5.1.1 IOS to 6.1.2 IOS Version Via iTunes or other software if you suggest me any.

Problem is when i upgrade to ios 6.1.2 i got error 3194 unknown error accrrued . ?

what should i do now please ?

htt1 February 23, 2014, 3:18 pm

am trying to upgrade my ihone 3gs 4.1 bb 05.12.01 to ios 6.1.3 ,it didnt work :( ,i get error (11) !!! ,any one help me

PRAKASJ April 23, 2014, 11:00 pm

i phne is shit iving a lot of trouble

Orald May 10, 2014, 12:32 pm

can anyone leave me a full tutorial for this program?