AirView turns your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch into an AirPlay Receiver for your other iOS devices. So, with AirView, you can watch an AirPlay stream on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch coming from another iDevice. Kind of like an AppleTV in your iPad.
- Just launch AirView
- Then tap the AirPlay icon on the YouTube media player from another iPhone for example
- The video should start playing on AirView.
Note: AirView must be running on a device in order to show up as receiver on a local network.
This works with videos played in iTunes on a Mac or PC too. Photos are not supported yet.
AirView is a neat little app for iDevices that may not last very long in the App Store. Go grab it now!
You can download AirView for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from the App Store for free. [iTunes Link]
- HackCenter Hacks iOS Game Center Scoring [Video]
- SB 2 Cloud – Upload iPhone/iPad Screenshots Straight To The Cloud
- RetinaAppsIcons – Converts All Apps Icons to HighRes for Retina Display
- Enable Widescreen (720p) Photos on the iPod Touch 4G with HD Photographer
- Enable FaceTime Video Calling on iPhone 3GS with Faceit 3GS