Since the release of iOS 4.3 beta, we not only found out many new features in iOS 4.3 beta but the folks at Engadget dug far enough into the iOS 4.3 beta code and found references to a bunch of new iPhone and iPad models.
These are the model names found in the iOS 4.3 beta code: iPhone4,1 – iPhone4,2 – iPhone3,3 – iPad2,1 – iPad2,2 – iPad2,3.
These Devices’ codes most likely refers to the upcoming iPhone 5 and iPad 2 models:
- iPhone4,1 – AT&T iPhone 5
- iPhone4,2 – Verizon iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPad2,1 – AT&T iPad 2
- iPad2,2 – Verizon iPad 2 (CDMA)
- iPad2,3 – iPad 2 (Wi-Fi only)
Go wild in the comments section below.
- Download iOS 4.3 GM
- Download iTunes 10.2
- iOS 4.3 on March 11
- iPad 2 Smart Cover in Action [Video]
- iPad 2 Price and Availability
- Watch the iPad 2 Keynote [Video]
- iPad 2 Hands-on Videos
- iPad 2 Comes with Photo Booth and FaceTime
- iPad 2 Specs
- iPad 2, The 2nd-Gen iPad is Here!
- Steve Jobs to Attend iPad 2 launch Event?
- iPad 2 to Gain Carbon Fiber Body?
- iPad 2 Event Confirmed for March 2
- iPad 2 to be Announced on March 2nd?
- Camera, FaceTime, Photo Booth for iPad 2, Confirms iOS 4.3 Beta 2
- iPhone 5 Specs
- iPhone 5 Wallpapers
- Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone 5
- Download iOS 6
- iOS 6 Features
- iPhone 5 jailbreak achieved!