Skyfire web browser for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available for download in the App Store. Skyfire comes with Flash-to-HTML5 support and allows users to watch flash video on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch by converting it to HTML5.
Skyfire is the ONLY WAY to enjoy millions of FLASH VIDEOS from the web on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Browse your favorite web sites and unlock the content that matters to you: funny clips, sports and news updates, the video link your friend sent you. Plus share easily with your network via Facebook and Twitter, and enjoy one click access to your Facebook Wall while you browse.
- Play millions of Flash videos – everyday, with no limits!
- All-new ‘Skybar’ toolbar gives one-click access to video and related content
- Be social: Share via Facebook and Twitter.
- Stay in touch: Unique Facebook ‘Quickview’ allows you to see your wall and feeds with one click.
- Standard browser elements: Tabs, search, sharing, bookmarks, history, etc.
- Video search, with safe search option helps you quickly find videos about your favorite topic
- ‘Desktop’ option loads pages as on a desktop browser, giving a greater selection of video (vs. mobile sites)
- Private Browsing option: Browse with no history and cookies left behind
- Click the ‘Explore’ button for related videos, news trends, photos and tweets!
- Flash VIDEO content is supported, but Flash Games and Apps are NOT supported (aren’t there enough games on iPhone already?)
- Hulu NOT supported (they don’t allow it), but scores of other premium sites available
- List of supported sites grows daily (request new sites via Settings >> Feedback menu)
- It may take 15-25 seconds for videos to load: Preparing goodness takes time…
You can purchase and download Skyfire Web Browser for iOS from the App Store for $2.99. [iTunes Link]
- Facebook 3.3.1 for iPhone
- VLC Media Player for iPhone
- FolderEnhancer for iOS 4.1
- Google Goggles for iPhone
- Lockdown Pro: Password Protect iPhone Applications
Update 1: Skyfire for iPad Hits the App Store