TinyUmbrella 4.1.8 is now available for download. TinyUmbrella 4.1.8 comes with a new UI and numerous new features. You can download Tinyumbrella 4.1.8 from the link below.
Complete list of new features in TinyUmbrella 4.1.8 after the jump…
For those who don’t know, TinyUmbrella lets you save SHSH blobs for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV which are required to be able to downgrade device firmware to an older version.
New in TinyUmbrella 4.1.8
- Totally redesigned UI for all platforms (inspired by chpwn refined by me)
- Original artwork by iOPK of Chronic Dev Team
- Spinny Icon code (thanks to technomage)
- Quaqua look and feel (sorry mac only due to license restrictions)
- Much cleaner look and feel all around
- Known Devices!
- Now all devices detected by TinyUmbrella are saved for future use!
- You can remove them as well 🙂 (Right click -> delete from history)
- You can save SHSH with known devices as well (No more requirement for the device to be connected)
- Recovery Devices
- If you connect a device in recovery mode you can still kick it out of recovery (Right click -> Kick out of recovery)
- Save SHSH now saves ALL SHSHs available at Cydia with one button press!
- Change SHSH save directory
- Proxies (Web and Socks) for those that need them!
- Better port 80 detection.
Using TinyUmbrella, you can update iPhone 4 to iOS 4.1 without updating baseband.
NOTE: It preserves baseband of iPhone 4 ONLY. iPhone 3GS and 3G users can only preserve baseband with PwnageTool/Sn0wBreeze.
Download TinyUmbrella 4.1.8 for Windows, Mac and Linux
- How to Save SHSH blobs for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV
- How to Downgrade iOS 4.2 to iOS 4.1