Covert is a new tweak available in Cydia that enables private browsing in iPhone and iPod Touch Safari. With Covert enabled, Mobile Safari won’t keep any history, cookies or any other private data. Covert is developed by Chpwn, the dev behind Proswitcher, Infiniboard and Infinidock.
How to enable Private Browsing in iPhone with Covert
- After installing the tweak, tap on the Tabs button at bottom-right in your Mobile Safari
- Then Tap the Private Browsing button
- This should activate the Private Browsing mode. UI of Safari will change to show that Covert is enabled.
- Safari Download Manager
- LockDown Pro – Password protect iOS apps
- FaceBreak – Enable FaceTime over 3G
- MyWi 4.0
- SwirlyMessage – Send MMS/SMS from iPad