Comex has released the JailbreakMe 2.0 jailbreak for iPad iOS 3.2.1 / 3.2 firmware. In this guide you’ll learn how to jailbreak iPad 3.2.1 with JailbreakMe. Both the iPad Wifi and iPad 3G can be jailbroken with JailbreakMe 2.0.
JailbreakMe is a browser-based userland jailbreak, means you can jailbreak your iPad from with the device. No need to run any software from your computer.
Let’s jailbreak iPad WiFi / jailbreak iPad 3G running iOS 3.2.1 / 3.2 firmware with JailbreakMe 2.0 jailbreak.
Disclaimer: This guide for educational purposes only. So, try it at your own risk. We can NOT be held responsible if anything goes wrong.
How to Jailbreak iPad (WiFi/3G) iOS 3.2.1/3.2 with JailbreakMe
- Download and install the latest iTunes 9.2.1.
- Backup all your personal stuff.
- Restore the official firmware (Download iOS 3.2.1 | Download iOS 3.2)
- Make sure your iPad is connected to the internet.
- Open the Safari Browser from your iPad Springboard.
- Input one of the following URLs:
Now Slide to Jailbreak iPad WiFi or iPad 3G on iOS 4.0.1 or 4.0 firmware.
- First it will download the jailbreak data
- then the jailbreak process will begin
Once the process is complete, the following popup message will appear:
Hit the OK button and close Safari.
Voila! You’ve successfully jailbreak iPad with JailbreakMe userland jailbreak by Comex. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comments section below.
Issues and Fixes
Stuck at the purple screen:
- Go to: Settings > Safari and clear Browser History, Cookies and Cache.
- Then Reboot your iDevice.
Hanging on slide to unlock:
- Put it in airplane mode then turn it off.
- Reset Network Settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
Jailbreak iPhone and iPod Touch
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone 4 with JailbreakMe
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone 3GS, 3G with JailbreakMe
- How to: Jailbreak iPod Touch 3G, 2G with JailbreakMe
- How to: install Cracked Apps on iPad
- How to: save SHSH blobs for iPad
- How to: SSH into iPad
- How to: Tether iPhone to iPad
- How to: Setup Mobileme on iPad