iH8Sn0w jailbreaks iPhone 3GS New BootRom on iOS 4 firmware with Sn0wBreeze. He shares a video demonstrating iPhone 3GS jailbreak on new bootrom running iOS 4 with an unreleased version of Sn0wBreeze jailbreak.
UPDATE: *** Comex has released the All iDevices jailbreak. Check the Update at the bottom. ***
This is what iH8Sn0w has tweeted about the iPhone 3GS new BootRom jailbreak with Sn0wBreeze:
The cool video here — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWc_d2C5TME // Is indeed real, but requires the 3.1.2 SHSH blobs.
and Please don’t ask for a release on this. I’m not planning on it.
Alright… If anyone has their 3.1.2 SHSH blobs, NOT 3.1.3. Then I’ll see if I can produce a tool that will do this job…
- This Jailbreaks iPhone 3GS New BootRom iOS 4 for now. [How to: check iPhone 3GS BootRom] ibooty, a special tool for rebooting used in this jailbreak, is not going to work on every device, its unique for every device.
- You MUST have SHSH blobs saved for OS 3.1.2. The exploit used in this upcoming Sn0wBreeze hack has been patched in OS 3.1.3 so firmware 3.1.2 is a MUST.
- We assume that it’ll be possible to jailbreak iPod Touch 3G iOS 4 as well provided that you’ve SHSH for 3.1.2 saved but there’s no word from iH8Sn0w on this.
- It’s a tethered jailbreak. For those who don’t know, a tethered jailbreak device once turned off/Reboot/run out of battery, you need to connect it to computer and execute a tool to boot up the device.
- There is no estimated time of arrival.
Jailbreak iPhone 3GS (New BootRom) iOS 4
- How to: Jailbreak iOS 4
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G with RedSn0w 0.9.5
- How to: Save iOS 4 SHSH blobs with TinyUmbrella
- AppSync 4 for iOS 4: Install Cracked apps
- MyWi 4: enable iOS 4 tethering
- Download Sn0wBreeze 1.7 and Jailbreak iPhone 3GS NEW BootRom iOS 4, Jailbreak iPod Touch 3G iOS 4, Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G (MC) iOS 4
- Download Sn0wBreeze 1.8 and Jailbreak iOS 4.1 Beta
- Download Sn0wBreeze (All versions New & Old)