TinyUmbrella can now save SHSH blobs for iPad iOS 3.2.1 firmware. In this guide you’ll learn how to save SHSH blobs of iOS 3.2.1 for iPad WiFi, 3G models. iPad iOS 3.2.1 SHSH blobs can be saved with a single click using TinyUmbrella.
- You can save SHSH blobs for iOS 3.2.1 only if it’s being signed by Apple. Go grab your SHSH blobs for iOS 3.2.1 before it’s too late. Apple stops signing a firmware when an updated version is out.
- TinyUmbrella can save SHSH blobs regardless of jailbreak.
- With TinyUmbrella you can save SHSH blobs for iOS 3.2.1 even if you’re on older iOS 3.2.
- It does not matter what firmware version is on the device TinyUmbrella will get the currently signed firmware by default.
- TinyUmbrella supports both the iPad 3G and iPad WiFi
Let’s save SHSH blobs for iPad iOS 3.2.1.
Save SHSH blobs for iPad iOS 3.2.1
Steps to save SHSH blobs for iOS 3.2.1 are exactly similar to the guide posted earlier. So, please navigate to the guide linked below and follow the steps there to save SHSH blobs.
- How to: save SHSH blobs for iPad
- Download iOS 3.2.1 for iPad
- Download iTunes 9.2.1
- Jailbreak iPad 3.2 with Spirit
- Install Frash on iPad
- Install cracked apps on iPad