Dropbox for iPhone goes version 1.2.4. Dropbox 1.2.4 comes with HD uploads for iPhone 4 and bug fixes. Complete list of features and Full change-log after the jump…
For those who don’t know, Dropbox is the easiest way to sync and share your files online and across computers.
Dropbox App features
- View photos, videos, documents, and presentations in your Dropbox on the go.
- Save photos and videos taken with your iPhone’s camera to your Dropbox, including HD videos on your iPhone 4!
- Share and send files via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app.
- Export Dropbox files to other iPhone and iPad apps.
- “Favorite” files to download them for fast, offline viewing.
- Swipe your way through photo galleries
- This app requires a Dropbox account. If you don’t already have a Dropbox account, the app will allow you to create one for free.
What’s new in Dropbox 1.2.4
Photo & Video upload quality changes:
- ‘Camera’ settings section renamed ‘Upload Quality’
- Add ‘HD’ setting for iPhone 4 devices (supplements ‘High’, which now produces 640×480 videos on all devices)
- ‘Video Quality’ now affects videos selected from Photo Library (videos selected from library cannot exceed ‘High’ quality of 640×480. ‘HD’ affects newly
recording videos only)
Passcode locking changes:
- Present lock screen more aggressively on devices that support multitasking by default (after no more than 1 minute using another app, down from 5
- Added ‘Require Immediately’ passcode setting to force immediate presentation of passcode entry if user leaves Dropbox app even for a moment
- Resolved inability to export favorites files (existed on iPhone and iPods running iOS 4 only)
- Resolved audio playback stopping after phone goes to sleep
You can download Dropbox fro iPhone from the App Store for Free! [iTunes Link]